All kinds of packaging materials dependably detected from highly transparent to glossy! Perfect for food and beverage packaging applications!
- Reliable detection of highly transparent and glossy materials such as foils and vacuum formed sheetings
- Convenient configuration of detection range and other parameters via easy teach-in method
- No specific reflector required – a fix background is sufficient for dependable reflection
- Safe detection of glossy and reflecting packaging independent of quality and color
- Integrated polarization filter ensures dependable recognition of ultra-reflective objects
- Even small objects are precisely identified by laser sensors featuring a specialized one-lens system
The packaging process pinpoints the requirements of precise motion feedback and process monitoring: Position acquisition, format alignments or process control with the ever-growing demand to speed things up by minimizing setup times and avoiding production wastage. Baumer solutions improve nearly any packaging and bottling process. In the appropriate configuration, the measuring instruments comply with hygiene standards and also match aseptic packaging applications. Versatile, modular concepts provide the flexibility required to master the big diversity of packaging material, surfaces, shapes and colors. The process is quickly and easily adapted to another product in a reproducible manner, whilst sensors ensure the shortest possible processing times. Whether in primary, secondary or end-of-line packaging - Baumer is always the partner you can rely on and Marshall Wolf Automation is the distributor to count on!