Self-contained F65 ultrasonic sensors from Pepperl+Fuchs are ready-to-connect complete devices, with their low-profile housing, they are particularly suited for small container fill level applications. The ultrasonic transducer is slightly recessed in the housing for protection.
The Pepperl+Fuchs F65 has an integrated gasket that enables an airtight seal when placed over an opening in the container.
The devices have two fully adjustable switching outputs (S min and S max), each of which can be assigned a range. This allows the minimum and maximum level in a tank to be measured. The values are set on the 3RX4000-PF programming unit using the SONPROG software package or a potentiometer.
- Manufactured by Pepperl+Fuchs
- Self-contained ultrasonic sensor
- Ready-to-connect complete devices
- Low profile housing
- Simple to program using SONPROG
- Ultrasonic transducer is recessed in the housing for protection
- Housing design and features are optimized for tank mounting
- Two switching outputs (Smin and Smax)
- Optional programming unit and software
- 3RX4000 PC interface
- SONPROG software
- Easily adapt the sensor to the requirements of your application
- Included with delivery of these accessories:
- PC interface, plug-in power supply, connecting cables to PC and sensor, SONPROG for Windows
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized Industrial Automation Distributor for PEPPERL + FUCHS products, call us today to discuss your application at 847-658-8130.