Designed for the detection of non-transparent labels!
GS 61 - the world’s smallest forked photoelectric sensor in industrial quality.
- Optical forked photoelectric sensor with 3 mm mouth width for exact detection of labels on base material
- Simple sensitivity adjustment via multiturn potentiometer or optionally via teach-in function
- Removable operating head for easy parameter adjustment without tools
- Smallest dimensions of all industrial forded photoelectric sensors with an excellent price/performance ratio
GS 63 – First-class technology in a new design
- Optical forked photoelectric sensor with 3 mm mouth width and 60 mm mouth depth also making it ideally suited for detecting wide labels
- High switching frequency and short response time guarantee very good repeatability
- Easy adjustment via lockable teach button or teach input
- Robust metal housing that is sealed to protect against corrosion by means of the cathodic dip painting method familiar from automotive engineering
- ALC (Auto Level Control) function: highest performance reserve through autonomous online optimization of the switching threshold
- Storage of up to ten teach values in the sensor
- Warning output for indicating teach or function errors
With this latest production solution from Leuze, the GS 61 and GS 63 offers more power in a smaller design, considerably improving on performance from previous models and series. This new series of optical forked photoelectric sensors are characterized by a reduced fork height, allowing for more flexibility in being placed directly at the front on the dispensing edge of a system.
The core feature of these devices are greater accuracy and reliability of the entire system, with the ability to respond even faster and more directly to irregularities or errors, increasing the users end-cycle productivity.
Optical fork sensors are used for label detection in packaging and printing industries and are the most easy-to-apply and cost effective method for small part detection and counting in a wide range of industries. A cut above regular transmitted beam sensing solutions, optical fork sensors bypass many of the alignment and adjustment issues of their standard series predecessors. The new series of optical fork sensors from Leuze electronic provide accurate and reliable solutions that allow for variations in characteristics, such as detection of non-transparent labels, while maintaining high performance in a wide range of different environments.
The latest generation of forked sensors setting the bar in functionality and flexibility
The new GS 61 and GS 63 optical forked photoelectric sensors complement the successful GSU 14B and IGSU 14B ultrasonic forked sensors to create an outstanding performance portfolio. They are specially designed for the detection of non-transparent labels and, with their three millimeter wide fork widths, can be used for a wide range of applications, including the processing of booklets or folded labels.
Both devices feature a new slim line design with a flat lower fork that enables simple installation directly at the dispensing edge ideal for situations with very limited space. With very visible markings, both devices enable fast alignment of the label tape. The connection options are also designed for installation conditions with limited space and for direct mounting.
Marshall Wolf Automation is your Industrial Automation Distributor for Leuze Products. Please contact us for more information Phone:847-658-8130 or on the web at www.wolfautomation.com.