Designed for controlling squirrel cage three-phase induction motors the new Weg CFW700 is a general purpose variable frequency drive that gives customers the flexibility needed for the control of applications ranging from simple speed control to more demanding ones as torque control.
Since it is included on its control the Weg CFW700 features Sensorless and Closed loop control as a standard feature (factory built). Another outstanding characteristic we could not leave behind is that by using the internal micro PLC (SoftPLC factory built), more sophisticated applications can be implemented. Applications include overhead cranes, PCP (Progressive Cavity Pump), pump jack and many more.
The new Weg CFW700 was designed based on the plug and play technology where plugging in expansion modules hardware and software recognize it automatically. Also, this feature allows for easy installation and safe operation with no need for additional configuration.
Pumps and fans, Compressors, Paper and Cellulose/Wood, Chemical and Petrochemical, Ironworks.
- 1.5 up to 75 HP 220- 240 V – Single phase (up to 3 HP)
- 2 up to 150 HP 380-480 V – Three phase
- Simplicity – same programming as all other WEG drives
Dual DC Bus chokes (6%) for longer VFD lifetime
- Reduces harmonics eliminating the need for external line reactors
- 24VDC Power Supply for process transducers - Standard
- Soft-PLC with free programming software
- Encoder Input - Standard
- RS-485 Modbus RTU - Standard
- Conformal Coated boards for harsh industrial environments
- Rated 50 °C (122 °F) – up to 60 °C (140 °F) with derating
- Self-tuning function automatically matches VFD with motor
- UL, cUL, CE, C-Tick, GOST, IRAM, INMETRO approved
Built-in micro PLC
- Gives flexibility for developing application that require ladder programming thus the use of an additional PLC is not necessary
In your search for a High Performance AC Drive, consider Weg's CW700 series, it may just be the right variable frequency drives for your needs. Contact us, Marshall Wolf Automation, your industrial supply distributor for your high performance AC drive needs. Phone us at 1-847-658-8130 or email us at email@example.com.