The modular DTC series saves wiring and the parallel modules are able to monitor many temperature points. The flexible output methods enable the user to plan the output modes according to the actual needs. The built-in password protection prevents improper operation or damages caused by the operation staff.
The modular DTC series is designed to be din rail mounted, and offers the same functions and features as the DTB series (without the display monitor). Each main unit supports up to seven extension modules making it cost effective and flexible. The parallel module design makes it proficient to monitor many temperature points and allows the user to plan the output modes according to actual needs.
- Same functions as the DTB temperature controlled but DIN rail mountable!
- Each main unit supports up to 7 extension modules!
- Modbus RTE Communication built-in
- Automatic ID setting by MPU
- Relay output is SPST
- FREE user friendly PC software for parameter setting and temperature recording
- PID / On-Off / manual input / programmable control modes
- 2 groups of outputs for auto-tuning 2 groups of PID parameters
- Able to connect to various thermocouples (B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, TXK), platinum RTD (PT100, JPT100), analog current (0 ~ ‧20mA, 4 ~ 20mA) and linear voltage (0 ~ 5V, 0 ~ 10V)
- Maximum 2 groups of alarm switches are available, with 12 alarm modes each
- Built-in RS-485 communication interface (Modbus ASCII, RTU, baud rate: 2,400 ~ 38,400)
- Sampling time of thermocouple/platinum RTD: 0.4 second/time; sampling time of analog input: 0.15 second/time
- Programmable logic controller is able to set up 64 sets of temperature and control time.
- 3 levels of password protection; wire saving; synchronous communication protocol setting; ID auto setting.
- CE, UL and C-Tick certified