Available in AC, DC or AC/DC!
A new fifth-generation of FL1E SmartRelays offer functions to give you even more flexibility and convenience.
Advances include extended memory, a brighter display with higher LCD contrast, improved analog and high-speed inputs, an external text display, and upgraded programming software.
It’s safe to say we all want to reduce workloads while saving money, and with IDEC SmartRelays it’s easy. These all-in-one controllers require less space in your control cabinet. And as you know, space in your panel is money in your pocket.
Combine that with low maintenance and you’ve got a cost-effective product you can count on for all your control operations!
With an ever changing market and tough competition, you need an edge to stay on top. SmartRelay has a new HMI text display panel to do just that! This economical interface lets you make quick adjustments, while at the same time making it easy to spot and troubleshoot failures using built-in operator functions and diagnostics.
So why wait? Make the smart choice, IDEC SmartRelay!
- Manufactured by IDEC
- Replace relays, timers and counters... with just one Smart Relay!
- 4 built-in 0-10V analog inputs
- 4 built-in 5 kHz high speed inputs
- Optional battery, memory or battery/memory combo cartridges
- Optional remote text message display (FL1E-RD1) available as an accessory!
- EEPROM memory
- Password protection
- DIN rail or surface mountable
- Max. 50 message blocks
- Available voltages: 12-24 VDC, 24 VAC/DC, 100-240 VAC/DC
- Bright, high contrast, and controllable backlit LCD
- Extended programming memory
- New USB programming cable
- Worldwide approvals – cULus, CE, FM Class 1 Div 2, Lloyds Registered, and ABS approved
- Replaces FL1D relays - existing FL1D programs can be downloaded to FL1E with no modifications necessary