Hygienic position feedback at moulding, filling and sealing machines; Inductive sensor series IFBR with mounting concept in hygienic design!
- Inductive sensors with mounting concept in hygienic design – EHEDG- and FDA-compliant
- Extended product service life even at regular cleaning cycles and frequent temperature changes thanks to proTect+
- No restriction to cleaning agents and disinfectants – Ecolabapproved
- Extremely waterproof (IP 68/IP 69K) and resistant against high-pressure cleaning
- Advanced potential applications due to extended switching distance and temperature range from -40°C to +100°C (short-term)
Perfect for food and beverage packaging applications, Baumer Electric Sensors work! The new sensors with their plane, groove-free V4A stainless steel housings as well as the mounting accessories are compliant with hygienic standards, Ecolab-approved, and the materials are FDA-compliant. Along with the range of EHEDG-certified reflectors and Ecolab-approved cables with protection class IP 69K, Baumer offers a complete solution for position detection in the food zone.
For applications in the splash zone Baumer offers adequate sensors with washdown design. These sensors are as resistant against detergents and high-pressure splash water as those in hygienic design, but they are mounted conventionally.
With the specifically developed impermeability concept proTect+ Baumer guarantees a higher sensor performance and life-time. For this purpose the sensors are exposed to continuously changing temperature cycles in addition to the IP 68 and IP 69K impermeability tests.
Inductive sensors have a particularly large operating temperature range from -40 to +80 °C. This offers versatile fields of application from the processing of frozen products to areas with CIP processes.
Contact Marshall Wolf Automation, your authorized industrial automation distributor today!