Why use halogen free wire duct? The Halogen Free Wiring Duct from Iboco is manufactured from Noryl NH 5110E and in case of fire does not emit any halogenated toxic fumes. For this reason the Halogen Free Wiring Duct is particularly suitable for installation in railway stations, airports, public buildings, hospitals, subways, etc.
Marshall Wolf Automation is pleased to offer a full line of Iboco products! Are you currently using Panduit, T&B or Titon? We can easily cross reference you from other wire duct manufacturers.
We also have technical support in-house to assist with your application questions! You can call us at 800-325-9653 (WOLF) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're open from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm to serve you better!
Some people find ordering wiring duct confusing! Here are some reference points:
- Duct is sold PER FOOT and is sold in carton quantities only
When you choose the size under 'select options' you will see how many feet are included per carton
- Carton quantities vary by duct size
- Please order in carton quantity
- All of our wire duct includes the cover!
- Halogen free wire duct is only available in light gray
- Lengths are actually 6' 6 3/4" but are considered 6' for pricing (meaning you receive 6 3/4" FREE!)