Wiegmann Ultimate Series Enclosures are designed to house and protect electrical and electronic components from harsh, dirty environments.
These industrial enclosures are ideal for use in installations where dirt, dust, oil, water, or other contaminants are present. Streamlined styling, flush latching, and attractive durable finish complement any high tech electronic equipment.
The slope top design prevents water from pooling on top of the enclosure making it the most practical design for outdoor installations. The added value of 304 stainless steel provides the durability and corrosion protection to house all sensitive equipment for years of uninterrupted service. Another nice set of features include interchangable doors, a "poured in place" urethane gasket (not glued), concealed hinges and fully plasma welded seams.
- Manufactured by Wiegmann
- Bodies and doors fabricated from 14 gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Continuously Plasma welded seams
- Increased tub opening for better access Industry Standards
- 20˚ sloped top
- Sloped “Top tub flange”
- Available from 16x12x8 to 60x36x16
- Concealed hinges
- Doors are interchangeable and easily removable
- Grounding provisions provided
- 1/4-turn semi-flush oil tight latches are supplied to hold door securely closed
- Print pocket is provided
- Doors are sealed with poured-inplace polyurethane gasket**
- Mounting holes in rear of enclosure
- Studs for mounting optional back panel
- Ultimate Accessory Driven Finish
- All exterior surfaces have a smooth grained finish
- UL 508 Listed, Types 4, 4X, 12 & 13
- CSA Certified, Types 4, 4X & 12 & 13
- NEMA/EEMAC Type 4, 4X, 12 & 13
Marshall Wolf Automation is your direct industrial automation distributor for WIEGMANN enclosures, these high end enclosures are the ultimate outdoor protection for sensitive electrical gear. Contact us today to discuss your WIEGMANN application. We can be seen at www.wolfautomation.com or contact us at 847-658-8130