Emergency stop switches are devices that users manipulate to initiate the complete shutdown of a machine, system or process.Pushbuttons are relatively large devices that open or close a switch when pressed. Usually, double-pole, single-throw (DPST) contact block is used to turn off the power.
The twist-to-reset switches require users to twist a button in order to reset the switch and resume operation.
- Manufactured by Carlo Gavazzi
- Complete emergency e-stop pushbutton station
- Double insulation
- Degree of protection IP65
- PG 13.5 / M20 cable gland
- 4 Un-loseable screws
- According to EN418
- Conform to IEC947-5-1, EN60947-5-1
- Press to lock, twist clockwise to release
- Red emergency stop push button cULus approved (3MHG)
- CE Approved
Marshall Wolf Automation is your authorized industrial automation distributor. Consider Carlo Gavazzi for your emergency stop safety switch needs, top of the line construction, premium components and a build quality that is second to none. When you need e-stops, contact Marshall Wolf Automation we are your automation solution. Contact us at 1-847-658-8130, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.wolfautomation.com