The Gima series digital power meters provide a single source of instrumentation for all measurement and metering requirements. Offered by Simpson Meters, the well-known manufacturer of the famous 260 VOM, the Gima series offers accurate, high-speed, continuous measurements irrespective of harmonics and waveform interruptions. Each Gima unit can be used as a single-phase or a three-phase meter.
To provide more value to this series, Simpson is offering options such as RS485 serial communications and three-phase current transformers. When used in conjunction with these accessories, for power quality metering the Gima will excel in most applications.
- Four model types designed to fit a wide range of applications
- One meter to measure all your values
- 1/4 DIN (96 x 96 mm bezel, 92 x 92 mm cutout) needs only 2.8" (71 mm) behind the panel
- Easy installation - Software detection / correction of wiring errors
- Wide, backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Safe and easy to use - Four keys select all parameters
Contact Marshall Wolf Automation for assistance in choosing the correct meter for your needs! 800-325-9653