Let's talk about Delta Industrial Automation, not Delta Airlines or faucets, but Delta Automation. Here is a brief overview of the products that Delta has.
Everything from Power Supplies, Drives, Touch Screens, PLC's, Servo's, Temp Controllers, Timers and Counters as well as Ethernet Switches. Delta is a world leader, they manufacture over 15 million power supplies a month. We offer competitive pricing, so call today to see how we can offer you a cost effective solution.
- Typically in every panel, most companies use them
- From 2.5 amp to 20 amp
- Delta designs and manufacturers their own Drives, they do not sub contract
- 20-25 HP and up go to C2000 Drive
- Sub 20 HP go with the E Series Drives, with built in PLC with 10K lines of code
- Software is free and downloadable from the web site.
- 4" - 10" Screens are avail
- Two types, Ethernet and non-Ethernet
- Some HMI's have a built in PLC, check out our website or talk to your sales rep today.
- Delta can save significant money for the customer as it relates to PLC's
- All newer products have battery backup on them
- Ask about I/O, how many items do you want to turn on/off add on blocks can be added modular design.
- Speed and position control, highly accurate
- Robotics, positioning
- Delta offers a cost effective solution to others
- All comes down to wattage requirements
- Control multiple zones, ovens, industry controls
- We still have some people calling out Panasonic good one for us to cross to
- Both manned and managed coming in the next couple of months